History

The Evolution of Our Name

Shin Nikkoku Kogyo Co., Ltd. was established in 1949 and the company was renamed Nissan Shatai Koki Co., Ltd. in 1962. The company subsequently gradually stopped producing bus bodies, power units, automotive parts and other products in order to focus exclusively on the fully integrated assembly of motor vehicles. To better reflect the company’s activities, the name was changed to Nissan Shatai Co., Ltd. in 1971.

History

Home CORPORATE INFORMATION History